All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Tralee junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Tralee junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4-14 year olds). If you are not a junior please try one of our weekly Saturday parkrun events instead.
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:30am.
Where is it?
The event takes place in Tralee Town Park, Denny Street, Tralee. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Denny Lane Bistro, 11 Denny Street - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Anna LYNCH • Anna SUCAJTYS-ZAZAI • Bob QUINN • Caroline LYNCH • Colm LYNCH • Dan PIERSE • Ellen Mulcahy LYNCH • Emer LYNCH • Gerard TREANOR • Jackie TREANOR • James TREANOR • Jane LYNCH • John ROBINSON • John WALSHE • Kara TREANOR • Micheal REIDY • Mohamed ELDAHAB • Moira HORGAN • Nathalie O'CONNELL • Pat SHEEHY • Pauline DENNIGAN • Treasa LAMBE • Valentine ASAFOR • Veronica O'DOWD
Tralee junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 9:30am
Please note Tralee junior parkrun is cancelled on 20 September 2020:
See the news page for more detail
Please note Tralee junior parkrun is cancelled on 20/09/20 - See the news page for more detail
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.