St Mary’s Campus junior parkrun
What is St Mary’s Campus junior parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 2k event for juniors (4 to 14 year olds). Nearby Saturday parkrun events can be found here.
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:30am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at St Mary’s Health Campus, Bakers Road, Gurranabraher, Cork, T23V09X. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
St Mary’s Campus junior parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
parkrun is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk. For our full safeguarding processes and policies, including how to report a concern, please see our Safeguarding Hub. You may also view our Safeguarding Statement and Risk Assessment.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at a local café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Daniel MOHALLY
- Emma JONES
- John KISSANE
- Michelle MCNAMARA
- Paula KELLEHER
- Ruth GAMBLE
- Siobhan WALSH
- Susie BUCKLEY
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
St Mary’s Campus junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 9:30am
Other junior parkruns nearbyClashduv juniors(2.8km), Nursery Drive juniors(4.1km), Ballincollig Regional juniors(8km), Cobh juniors(15.9km), Mallow Castle juniors(27km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.