Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Porterstown parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:30am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Porterstown Park, Porterstown Road, Dublin 15. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Porterstown parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at our own pop-up coffee/tea stand in the park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aidan COLLINS • Caitriona COLLINS • Catherine LYNCH • Cliona MCHALE • Declan COLLINS • Evan MORAN • Jake HAYES • John TODD • Larry HEALY • Niamh KEANE • Olivia BARRETT • Pauline FAGAN • Pauline HILLIARD • Robert LYNCH • Ronan HOLMES • Sally DOWNING • Seamus POWER • Sean FINN • Sean HOSFORD • Tom LYNAM • Vivienne LENNON
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Porterstown parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:30am.
Other parkruns nearbyWaterstown (2.5km), Hartstown (2.9km), Sport Ireland Campus (3.9km), Griffeen (4.1km), Tyrrelstown (6km), Corkagh (6.1km), Tolka Valley (7km), Brickfields (7.4km), Poppintree (8.3km), Castletown (8.7km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.