Due to the forecasted freezing temperatures tonight and how the park looked today, we will do a course inspection early tomorrow morning. We will then decide if it is safe enough for parkrun to go ahead. Please check back here in the morning for an update!
All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here