Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Marlay junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Marlay junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds).
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:30am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Marlay Park, College Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Marlay Park Co Co market or Bolands Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aobh CHAMBERS • Carol HEALY • Cathal MCDONAGH • Cathy TRENAMAN • Clara GERAGHTY • Conor FARRELL • Daragh KELLY • Eimear KELLY • Eva KELLY • Fiona Marie ALLAN • Liam ACHESON • Lynn FROST • Mags MONAHAN • Mary DONOHUE • Rebecca HOWE • Rian MCDONAGH • Sarah TRENAMAN • Tilly KEATING • Zieta O'HAGAN
Marlay junior parkrun takes place
every week on a Sunday
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.