Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Griffeen junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Griffeen junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds).
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:30am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Griffeen Valley Park, Lucan, Co. Dublin. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Starbucks (800 metres walk) - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Anita BROPHY • Avril MULLINS • Caoimhe SMYTH • Claire GREANEY • Conor REILLY • David WRIGHT • Eimear HIGGINS • Eve DONNELLAN • James CASSERLY • James SOMERS • Joe CASSONI • Kenneth OTOOLE • Lisa DAFFY • Marie COLLINS • Mary PRESTON • Niamh KILCULLEN • Nicole MOONEY • Patrick BROPHY • Rebecca READE • Samuel PRESTON • Sean MURRAY • Steven LAWLOR • Teresa MCCARTHY • Vicki CASSERLY • Wes KENNY
Griffeen junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 9:30am
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.