Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Ballincollig parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:30am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The Regional Park, Ballincollig, Co. Cork. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Ballincollig parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in O’Brien’s in the Tesco store in Ballincollig - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aine MURPHY • Ann-Marie COLBERT • Claire O'BRIEN • Colette CULVER • Colette RYAN • Daniela MORGENSTERN • Declan O SULLIVAN • Denis CONDON • Don FITZGERALD • Donal FENNESSY • Donal HANNIGAN • Graham MEIKLE • Jane MOFFATT • Jerry FORDE • John REYNOLDS • Kamila JAKUBOWSKA-SWITAJ • Lorcan BENJACAR • Lynda HEALY • Mairead PEREZ • Maretta BRENNAN • Martin LYNCH • Michael BRENNAN • Michael VAN DER POEL • Noël HEALY • Pawel SWITAJ • Peter HABERMAYER • Peter O HANLON • Proinnsias O'KEEFFE • Seán O'BRIEN • Shane O'REGAN • Siobhan HOLLAND • Suzanne QUIRKE • Theresa O'BRIEN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Ballincollig parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:30am.
Other parkruns nearbyGlen River (10.5km), Castle Demense (24.5km), Mallow Castle (27.1km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.